hello Samir:
BROMOCRIPTINE  !!!!!   A BRIEF HISTORY OF MY ENCOUNTER;

I was 41 when first diognosed.  My first meds were BROMO, ARTANE.   Symptoms
were tremors mainly on my right side.

Took it for about eight years UNTIL I became uncontrolably
PARANOID causing great pain to my family and all I came in contact with.  It
started slowly and gained momentum until a major crisis caused my family to
hire a professional therapist who was pd familiar.   Once he realized that
this situation was med. caused he narrowed the search and the BROMO because
the 99% cause.  With his help and with the help of CLOZARIL the condition
subsided.  Now, I cause no such paid to those around me and I am clear of
this terrible nightmare.

As a student of pd meds.  watch out for this

JOYCE