re:Special programs for disabled computer users.Called Access
My son, Chris found outabout a group of programs for dos and others for
windows. Microsoft 1/800/426-9400 sales and service will send a diskette for
10.00 dollars. It has the following features:
sticky keys-allows single fingered typing
slow keys-ignores keys which are pressed in error for a short time
repeat keys-adjusts or disables the keyboard repeat rate
bounce keys-ignores keys pressed too quickly or at same time
time out-turns off these features when not being used
These and more features can be used separately or in combination and can be
customized to suit users prefence.
These programs can also be downloaded from Internet.
I have not used them as yet-am up to my eyebrows helping my son
getting a computer system going w/ adobe photoshop 3.0 -I know a little bit
about computers and he knows agreat deal about photograpy---his career but
both have to learn about photoshop-oh yes-he is in San Francisco and I  am in
Lancaster Pa.
But I am impressed with the extensive work done by Microsoft and
The Trace Research and Development Center Madison, Wisconsin
and impressed with my son for digging this info out.
If anyone is interested - I will be glad to try and answer. I am very
grateful to Microsoft and Trace and others.for these programs.I hve read
through them and satisfied myself they are well thought out and should work.
Warmest regards-Rob Cushman <[log in to unmask]