Helen, Jerry and others-

I second  your feelings Helen.  Whatever we may learn in our survey and
whatever researchers come up with regarding the biochemistry of love and sex
Jerry has the right idea.  With Jerry's permission I would like to use some
or all of the letter in the summary  of the survey-  just to keep the data
in perspective to what loving is all about.  We can study chemistry,
neurophysiology, urology and gynecology,  and psychology to understand human
sexuality.  But when we put all the data together the whole is very much
greater than the sum of its parts and I think Jerry- you have that
perspective- Thank you.

Charlie

>You took my breath away. Thank you for sharing one of the most
>heart-warming stories I've *ever* had the good fortune to read! How
>very lucky your wife is.
>
>I wish you both much Luck and continued Happiness!! :-)
>
>Helen Spence

 Charles T. Meyer
 Madison, WI