Hello Dar.
Im new here so didnt quite know how to approach this subject but you did it
for me.

Im 51 with pd for 11 yrs and im on
sinemet 25/100
sinemet cr
permax
parlodel

before the sinemet
artane
bromocrypton
parlodel

not only am I stress out because of pd but ive added considerable weight
which adds to my fight.    trying to find which med is the cullprit is
impossible because  weight gain is shown as a side effect of them all.

i finally asked for a water pill with potasium which now im afraid to take
because it might lead to more foot cramps.

what to do!!!!

Since both of us are looking lets make direct contact to discuss mutual
concers.  we can do this off line as email if you prefer and then make
reports here on the list as needed.  maybe other women have similiar concerns
but dont want to mention it.

im leaving on holiday tomorrow and will be back on 28th.  email will hold it
till then.

keep excercising.     [log in to unmask]