>I have been on this list for months now, as my father has PD.  Over the past
>several months there has been a lot of discussion of Blue Glasses and there
>effects on PD sufferers.

>Dan Fagin

I've mentioned Blue Glasses to a doctor and his reply was one of interest
but sceptism.  He said there is not enough empirical evidence to support or
disprove the effectiveness of blue glasses (how did he know?  he'd never
heard of them before I told him).  I keep educating him every chance I get.
He's learned to tolerate me.

I have a further comment, I wondered if anyone has experimented with things
such as blue light-filtering curtains at the windows or cool-blue light
bulbs in the house rather than yellow ones and is there an effect of these
aids as well?

Ruth Thatcher
Friend of Parkinsonian