Thanks for your posting on excercise:

my experiences:

my dr. recommended a regimented excercise program and gave me a perscription.
 I learned of a physical therapist who knew pd and ms and he called my
insurance co for approval.  THEY ACCEPTED and I went 3times a week for
3weeks.  My pd settled in my legs so we did all types of stretching and
rotating sessions.  Also he showed me balance excercises on a large rubber
ball.

Everyone who knows me saw an immediate difference.
VERY POSITIVE

We left on a two week holiday and because I had to attend to college
preparations for my son I neglected to go back...its been three weeks now.

Everyone who knows me saw an immediate difference
THIS TIME IS WAS NEGATIVE

Ive made arrangements to begin again in ernest this coming week.

If anyone has any doubts about p.t. your wrong.....DO IT !!!!!  IT MAKES A
TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.

JOYCE