>This does not make sense to me. It seems that Ms. Kassebaum does not have
>contact with Parkinson's people and does not understand the illness. I am
>disappointed.

I concur.  Most members of congress can be reached by email.  You can find
the addresses under "government" at the  *yahoo* site.  We all ought to
send her a note.  I will.  Well..I stand corrected...If she has email I
can't dig it the address.  Maybe someone else has it.  In any case she
ought to hear from this group.

Regards

Ron Calef
Vision Communications, Ltd.
Sausalito, CA  USA

"Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject, or we know where we can find
information upon it."
           Dr. Samuel Johnson