Hi Spiro,

I contacted the AD & PD Diagnostic & Treatment Center a few months ago.
I asked them to send me info, but have not received any as yet. I asked a
lot of questions, but got few answers. They inject genetically engineered
human growth hormone which they say is lacking in PD patients. The person
I spoke with had a lack of statitics on PD patients and their results.
Apparantly, the initial workup and testing costs about $1,000 and weekly
ijections of HGH cost about $150. They clain it completely reverses PD
symptoms after 2-3 weeks, but you need to continue with long term injec
tions of HGH. I have never read anything about a HGH PD connection or that
HGH stimulated "nerve cell regeneration". Anyone else have any information
on this clinic or its treatment for PD? If it truly works, It would be well
worth the money. Do you know of any PD patients who have been treated there?