Yes.  I am on similar meds and have my "awake and energetic" and "sleepy or
lazy and jerky" times.  It is now 8pm and I'm usually at my best because my
last meds were at 6pm.  I will take 1/2 a Sinemet regular soon and next meds
about 10pm to get a better nights sleep.  When I am down, I know I have
PD-voice weaker and sometimes slurrry.  I usually find it better to do
something active and even exercise during the next hour or so - but only do
unavoidable thinking or talking, like on the phone. The brain functions best
when "UP".  My doc says it is withdrawal from the Sinemet CR.  There is
another ON/OFF that others talk about having to do with freezing, etc.

My Doc scolded me for breaking the Sinement CR in half - it destroys the CR
capability where you break it.  Breaking the regular Sinemet is not a problem
and is often done according to him.