Michael Sherman:

you said:

 FEAR DIVES THE MIND INTO PLACES NOT VISITED BEFORE.

I say:

My father has PD.  Last week my finger twitched.  I already have a form of
epilepsy AND was diagnosed four years ago with chemical depression (all hail,
Prozac!).

my finger twitched. It twitches every day.

FEAR IS UNIVERSAL.  You'll be fine!  I encourage you to stay with this
listserv.  David or (how could I have forgotten the name of the man who tapes
it to his forhead with duct tape, I wonder!) might have more PD jokes.

Personally, I intend to live until I die and then to heck with it!

manderwiz, best known as

joyce saylor
data coordinator
University of Kentucky