THe article also mentions that use of Bromocriptine and Permax is
redundant. I see several regimines using both... I suggest that
eliminating redundant therapy  may alleviate side effects...There was a
definition of D1 and D2 excitors( permax effects both , Bromo.. only one
) if Bromo effects the site  that is  esssential to you , it may be the
choice.. if the other receptor / or both/ require stimulation  then
Permax would  be the preferred therapy..   I didn't retain this issue ,
perhaps someone can correct me if I didn't summarize accurately... food
for thought.
 John Mier