>On Fri, 11 Aug 1995, tony schoonenberg wrote:
>
>> (This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)
>> :$%&@6dP%68P-,P4B9!"849K8G(4iG!!!!!!0%J!!!!!ImN&@6dP%)%e*6%XJ8&*
>> 29%9*6L"*4L"C6e8J9%&,45"658j&6898$3e8D'8JE@pcG#"MEfeYEfiJG(*PBA4
>
>Does anyone know how to "convert with BinHex 4.0"?  This file looks like
>it contains interesting information.
>
>- Rachel Balsam ([log in to unmask])

Rachel,

You bin hex problem stems from maybe the type of computer and program you
are using. I use the Macintosh and a program for mail called Eudora. It has
a bin hex translater in it and helps me retrieve such files.

Good Luck!

Michael P. Sherman, PhD
Director of Instructional Computing
Associate Professor of Landsacpe Architecture
Cook College
Communication via...
Voice....908-932-1514
E-Mail....Sherman@ AESOP.Rutgers.Edu
Fax....908-932-8880
John Lennon, in his song "Imagine" sang.....("Imagine all the people,
sharing all the world..., you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only
one, I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be one.".