Hello to everybody in this Mailing list!

I first want to introduce myself to this list: My name is Elkin Fricke and I
am a born Colombian (South America). I am 20 years old and studying Int.
Management at Boston University.
Why I am interested in PD: My father has had PD for 6 to 8 years now and I
am interested in anyting that might help him live a better life!
My phylosophy: I am open to any constuctive critisism and I am myself very
critic about what I read.
Apology: I am still not very into the english language, so I hope you
understand my typos... but I am working on it. Again any corrections are
welcome!

thank you for your attention,

Elkin Fricke
|   Elkin Fricke Ruckelshaeuser   |  ProChoice:          |
|       [log in to unmask]        |  Against Microsoft=B4s |
| 700 Comonwealth Av. Box S-1233  |  Support:            |
|      Boston, MA Zip: 02215      |  OS/2 and Novel DOS  |
|        Tel:(617)352-7824        |  and a FREE Internet |