Re:  breaking the Sinemet in half...

As I understand it (and I'm no pharmicist -- although I was a pharmacy
tech), you shouldn't break the Sinemet CR tablet in half since the "CR"
stands for "Controlled Release".  Ie., the purpose of CR is to slowly
release levodopa over a longer period of time than regular Sinemet; like
over the span of the night, for example.  If you break the CR in half,
you're essentially destroying the CR properties of the pill.  Does anyone
else out there see what I mean?

Breaking the regular Sinemet in half should be fine.

Spiro Bolos