T9P=/There's a few odd questions I'd like to throw into the air:

1.  What is the "Parkinson's Digest" and how do I get it?

2.  When I'm "off", such as before getting out of bed, I find that if I "get
mad" at the sheets & blankets I get a spurt of strength & control and can
throw them aside in one "swell foop" (Spoonerism).  Must be a surge of
adrenaline.  Anyone experience the same?

3.  I asked earlier if there is any information out there on live-cell
therapy using animal cells, at Ernesto Contreras Hospital, Tijuana, Mexico.
 I understand they've had some success with PD.  I think that's what Pres.
Reagan had done for his PD only by a German Dr.  Maybe my earlier post didn't
get thru.

My thanks to those who responded with typing help suggestions and software
recommendations.
Don Voegeli   [log in to unmask]
<9=?z|99        9