Hey!

I also called for information about this treatment center.  They have some
photos in their literature that show pictures of a man with classic PD
Droopy posture and facial expressions, and then "after" pictures of a
re-energized man - it is compelling.

I presented the material to our neurologist at Rush Pres Lukes, a place that
I hold in high regard.  They categorized the treatment as "snake oil" and
they had never heard of them.  He made copies of what I had and his
assistant did some research.  They concluded that these people were playing
on the emotions of hope - and felt that we should not fall prey to this
treatment.  They talked a lot in the brochure about their treatment being
patented - however remember that this does not mean it works.

I believe that neurologists discount alternative treatments too quickly, and
perhaps this should be taken more seriously.  Look at all the changes in
women's health and aging that is attributed to hormone replacement
therapy...but does that mean that PD can be reversed?   I would be very
cautious.  Having been on a couple of different birth control pills and
having had two pregnancies...hormones are very powerful things!

BTW - I work in Naperville.  AT&T has an elder care support group here and
we have discussed this center.  I'll ask if anyone has relatives who have
received treatment there.

Sara Byron