Date: Monday, August 14, 1995 2:53PM

Spiro, and Charlie,

One call to the AT&T Eldercare Support group - and what an earful I got!

(The following info is from someone who took her father to the clinic and
they received two treatments)

She said, that this clinic in Naperville has 40 pending malpractice law
suits, is under investigation by the Illinois department of professional
regulations and the states attorneys office is considering a class action
suit against them.  She said that Dr. Aroonsakul has already been fined for
unauthorized storage of steroids.

The doctor claimed that her treatments would regenerate dead brain cells
that had been destroyed by PD.  My contact claimed that further
investigation at the library told her that the injections were actually
aborted fetal tissue and large doses of steroids.  They caused a drastic
increase in heart rate in her father and they have since had many follow up
medical issues from that side effect..

She recommends that anyone considering this treatment, first call the states
attorneys office to get information first hand from them.

She also believes that Dr. Aroonsakul also operates a similar clinic in
California.

I believe that I will stay away from this one.  Spiro, if you want a
recommendation for a neurologist at Rush that I think the world of...his
name is Dr. Glantz - and yes Charlie, I spelled it right!  at University
Neurologists, Department of Neurological Sciences, 1725 W. Harrison Street,
Suite 1118, Chicago, IL 60612-3824.   312-942-5936 appts.  312-942-4500
messages.

Sara Byron