From: [log in to unmask]

            Joanne Sandstrom said ---

PD-I" I've received nothing lately from the list.  Is it this inactive (everybo
    " on vacation as we were)?

            Edwin Partridge replies ---

Sometimes it happens that your node is down or rejects messages
addressed to you for some reason. The Parkinsn listserver is then
notified that you are not accessible. So it removes you from its
subscriber list. Now you must re-subscribe in the same way that you did
originally.

It has happened to me a couple of times. When I have received no
Parkinsn messages for a day or two, I re-subscribe. Then I look at the
Parkinsn archives to see what I missed.

 * SLMR 2.1a * McLean Virginia USA  Mon 08-14-95 9:33 pm
---
 * KMail 3.00y