Dear Camilla,

It is difficult for me as the parky to understand how my loved ones (husband,
children, parents) must feel as they watch this disease take its toll on my
life. I can express my fear and frustration and everyone will listen with
 compassion. I often worry about my children, who can they discuss their
feelings with? How about my husband who so tenderly does more and more for me
as the months slip by. How must my mother feel watching her firstborn stumble
as I walk, hearing about my most recent PD accident? She was supposed to be
able to stop worrying about me 30 years ago.

You have certainly touched me in places I probably didn't want to look. But I
thank you, and pray that I can remember that I'm not the only one suffering.

Kathie Tollifson ([log in to unmask])