I would like to introduce myself to the members of the network:
My name is Albert Montague and I reside in Baltimore , Maryland.
I am a retired physician, oncological surgeon, formerly in private practice
and on the faculty of the Johns Hopkins Medical School.
 Had P.D. for five years and currently am taking  the
following medications
Sinemet  Cr 50-200 twice a day
Eldepryl 5mg daily
Permax 1mg twice a day
Vitamins: C 1000 mg twice a day
E 400 mg twice a day.
Aspirin 81 mg daily
I have no familial history of this disease and my identical twin died of
unrelated causes.
I have lived in the country prior to the pesticides,  but was exposed to
anaesthetic
gases in the operating rooms for many years. Prior to diagnosis
of P.D. took only aspirin, I do not smoke and consume alcohol in
minimal amounts.
I am interested  in the surgical aspects of treatment of this disease
as well as nutritional  influences on its course.

       Albert [log in to unmask]