Mark Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for the clarification Mark.  Will strength and balance training
benefit a Parkinsonian  both in measurable reality and the perception of that
reality.  Very interested in what you find out. My neurologist, as mentioned
before, was so negative on exercise for PD that when I asked him about Rehab,
his answer implied that It would probably not be of much value at this point.
His view is changing about exercise.  I will continue my regular routine of
stretch and strength + aerobic (treadmill).  Success on your project.

Fred Turner