TlP=/Just a quicky that may help some other novice.

I have the OFF meds/ON line problem of not getting my finger off a key
quickly enough to avoid getting rrrrepeatt lettersss.  In the America Online
setup, I selected "SLOW" for Keyboard Speed which cut the repeat speed down
to about 2/sec. which I can handle, PTL!  (Wish they had setting for Thinking
Speed!)

Maybe I could have done same thru DOS but I'll settle for this for now.

Isn't there some way to stop $pammimg For Profit$???

I have appreciated the inputs of all on this ParkNet and hope to be here for
long time.
Regards, Don Voegeli  [log in to unmask]
ime.

l02ikGlll