Hi, Henry.  Your mail is getting through.  The default setting for the
parkinsn list is 'norepro' which means you don't see your own message
posted to the list.  I have NO idea why this is the default setting.  In
order to see your own messages, send a message to the listserver:
To subscribe to PARKINSN, send a regular email message to:

and in the body of the note, type:

set parkinsn repro

Barb