Hello Helen,

Probably the easiest method (that is completely safe -- consult
your MD) is to administer a small dose of MELATONIN.  The dosage should be
take on an empty stomach about one hour before bed.  Start with 3 mg and
gradually increase to 10 mg if needed.  I have found this to be very
effective with my own father's situation.  Melatonin can be purchased at
most health food stores or very cheaply through the mail order system.
Melatonin has an added bonus in being a (very) possible anti-cancer agent.

Michael Baginski
Professor of Electrical Engineering
Auburn University
Auburn, Alabama,