This message is to respond to Pam Barnett's concern over a long plane
to Loma Linda.

Several years ago I had the fortune to hear Wayne Dyer, the inspirational,
self-development speaker/author talk at a company function.  At one part
of his talk he talked about his concern of not being able to take his
daily jog while in route to Australia.  But when everyone was asleep
he put on jogging shoes and circled around the wide-bodied jet aisles
for close to an hour (I'll bet some weren't happy).

The point is that if you get a flight on a under-capacity jumbo-jet,
you can do just about anything.  Plus, the jumbos are not very confined-
feeling.

Best of luck -

--
Dave Teeter