Paul Harvey, page 1
"Trash Mail of epic e-mail proportions has replaced Lurid Sex as the subject
of choice on the UTORONTO BITNET ... Stay stewed for the 10 o'clock nudes
............"

seriously folks, who is this guy " jack <[log in to unmask]>" with his important
news of savings on the blueprints of A-bombs and is there a correct and then,
possibly not the same but an effective (read: Apocalypse Now "terminate with
extreme prejudice") way to get this jerk off the list?  Barbara, List Gods,
any suggestions?  If there is something we can all do to turn his C:drive
into a molten looking piece of junk left over from a Starwars movie ...
please tell us all.  If you would rather speak about this off list I would
appreciate pursuing the topic and do whatever you suggest as an expedient
course of action.

by the by Paul Harvey, page 3 "Dateline: Helsinki .... a new electronic 12
step program has been started entitled Servers Anonymous where List/LAN
Servers can get together with a few of their trusted robotic  friends, share
a cup of coffee and admit that they were powerless over this compulsion to
keep everything they heard secret for eternities. "

I'm done.  Later, folks,

RAT (think of me as the canary in the cage in your mind's laffter shaft)