Being a "Postmaster" at the University of Wisconsin, I would bet my bottom
dollar the best way to get back at him is to have everyone forward his mail
right back at him IMMEDIATELY, with a note telling him what a piece of scum
he is.  If he gets bombarded with enough from one group he'll drop that
list right away because of the havoc it will cause his mailbox.  By the
way, he off that server now, but it won't take him long to get back on
somewhere else.

June

At 10:06 AM 8/17/95, Donald Anderson (Mesa, Arizona) wrote:
>Paul Harvey, page 1
>"Trash Mail of epic e-mail proportions has replaced Lurid Sex as the subject
>of choice on the UTORONTO BITNET ... Stay stewed for the 10 o'clock nudes
>............"
>
>seriously folks, who is this guy " jack <[log in to unmask]>" with his important
>news of savings on the blueprints of A-bombs and is there a correct and then,
>possibly not the same but an effective (read: Apocalypse Now "terminate with
>extreme prejudice") way to get this jerk off the list?  Barbara, List Gods,
>any suggestions?  If there is something we can all do to turn his C:drive
>into a molten looking piece of junk left over from a Starwars movie ...
>please tell us all.  If you would rather speak about this off list I would
>appreciate pursuing the topic and do whatever you suggest as an expedient
>course of action.
>
>by the by Paul Harvey, page 3 "Dateline: Helsinki .... a new electronic 12
>step program has been started entitled Servers Anonymous where List/LAN
>Servers can get together with a few of their trusted robotic  friends, share
>a cup of coffee and admit that they were powerless over this compulsion to
>keep everything they heard secret for eternities. "
>
>I'm done.  Later, folks,
>
>RAT (think of me as the canary in the cage in your mind's laffter shaft)