I seeking information from those who are now, or who have taken
primidone/Mysoline for tremor.

1. How long did you take it?

2. What difficulties did you have in taking it?(side effects)

3. If you have discontinued it, what made you quit?

4. How long did you take it before its lack of effectiveness started?

5. Were the sedation effects/sleepiness overcame while on the drug?

6. What was your dosage when you quit or now taking?

I have tried it twice, but that was 6 years ago and I am unable to remember
the details. Perhaps your answers will fill in the pieces of my spotty
memory.

John Cottingham                     "KNOWLEDGE is of two kinds: we know
[log in to unmask]                      a subject, or we know where we can
OR                                   find information upon it."
[log in to unmask]            Dr. Samuel Johnson