Hi!  My name is Vivian Nanda.  Since I am new to the list, it was
suggested that I tell a little bit about myself.  I am 52 yrs. old and
was diagnosed with Parkinson's almost 5 yrs. ago.  I have a 19 yr.
old daughter in college and a 12 yr. old son entering 7th grade.

I collect sports cards - mainly basketball.  I do various jobs on the
computer for my husband (who has his own business).  I also like to
play card games on the computer (solitaire and gin for example)
I also like to garden, but this summer has been very hot and I do not
seem to be able to stand the heat any more.(Related to Parkinson's
or age?)

That's about it.  The "list" sounds like fun and educational at the same
time.

Vivian Nanda ([log in to unmask]