Donald Anderson and all:

I took George McKinlay's advice and surfed the web to the homepage of this
jack guy's service provider, (A New Mexico provider), sent them an Email
including an entire copy of one of jack's (jerk's) postings, and politely
asked that they axe his account.  For those of you who missed George
McKinlay's posting I've included it below.  Thanks for the info George:
The person you are requesting to "stay off" will never read this message,
if you read the diatribe this person spills then you will realize he is
not a pleasant person. How to have some impact on the activities of this
person, easy make a comment to his access provider, here is the address
just use a browser and drop them a line explaining that you do not
appreciate spamming by xxxxxx (I forgot his name but it was at the bottom
of the message).  Here is the browser adress:

                        http:[log in to unmask]

When you reach the page it has link at the bottom that says "maintained
by [log in to unmask]" select this link and it will alow you to make a comment
to the company. I suggested that they should cancel his account ASAP but
suspend it immediatley!

*********************
George McKinlay

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"The instant you realize you truly love someone, life makes sense"

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/