RE:Use of Trampoline for exercise

Kim Barnett uses a trampoline (bouncer) for daily exercise. Only read
one study which used a bouncer to affect balance. It did not work.
Maybe the trampoline is good for other aspects of fitness? Gymnasts
use trampolines to get a better "air sence" so when they do stunts
that involve air-born movements their inner ear and joint proprioceptors
are trained to the task. I don't know if this will work for
Parkinson's disease.

Trampolines are no longer used in Physical Education classes in the
United States. Reason: too many injuries while using the device,
inadequate supervision, and this results in lots of litigation.

I don't believe that trampoline jumping affects lymph drainage and i
would be very sceptical of a company that says it does without
providing evidence that it does, but if
you think its a fun activity then who cares!?

Good luck jumping

Mark Hirsch