\Being a "Postmaster" at the University of Wisconsin, I would bet my bottom
dollar the best way to get back at him is to have everyone forward his mail
right back at him IMMEDIATELY, with a note telling him what a piece of scum
he is.  If he gets bombarded with enough from one group he'll drop that
list right away because of the havoc it will cause his mailbox.  By the
way, he off that server now, but it won't take him long to get back on
somewhere else.

Great idea.  I'm on the program.  We'll get o'l Jack sooner or later!

Ron Calef

Vision Communications, Ltd
Sausalito, CA  USA
emaail:  [log in to unmask]

"Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject, or we know where we can find
information upon it."
  Dr. Samuel Johnson