Hi.  My name is Lisa Rosen.  I'm seventeen years old.  My father is 42
years old and has had Parkinson's Disease for 7 or 8 years.  I find myself
in a unique situation because while there are support groups for spouses
and Parkinsonians there aren't any (that I know of) for teenaged/youngish
children.  I really need people to talk to who are experiencing the same
types of problems as I am.

I don't know anything really about this group so I guess I'm just going to
read along for a while.

BTW, my dad still works.  The disease has been progressingfor the past
half year to year quite rapidly.  Things like slowed speech, lost concept
of time, blackouts (occasional) and the usual stiffness and tremor.

So that's me!:)

Lisa Rosen ([log in to unmask])