Yahoo! They told us to forget Santorum, that he was a "budget cutter"
and a "right to life" advocate.  Well today Pensylvania's other
Senator, the Honorable Rick Santorum said those magic words "I'll
sign on as a cosponsor of the Udall Bill.  This just reinforces my
belief that if we had one person with Parkinson's Disease personally
visit each Senator and Represenative, we would get this Udall Bill
passed.  Lets keep this momentumn going.  Who is going to see Kennedy
in MA, Kassenbaum in KS, Harkin in IA, Bradley in NJ, Kohl & Feingold
in WI.  Gramm from TX wanted to know where Specter was, well he's on
board so where's Gramm.  Let's get out there and tell them our
plight.  We have a compelling story.  Deborah and I have no special
connections.  We just keep knocking on doors, asking them what their
objections are and trying to resolve them.  They are home now.  Call
Monday and tell them you have to see them.  If they say they are
booked tell them they don't understand, you have Parkinson's, this is
your life and you'll take 5 min  any time any place.  For us with
Parkinson's the clock is ticking !