A question posed by one of our support group members---he was diagnosed in his
30s, about 15 years ago, and had a brother, now deceased, who also had early
onset PD. Both slept in a room above the basement garage area of their home
where father often ran the car engine while working on it. Furnace pipes
carried the exhaust fumes to their room--they could smell the fumes, even
though carbon monoxide itself is without odor.  He wonders if there is any
material suggesting carbon monoxide as a possible causetive factor in PD?
 Perhaps Wendy Tebay can shed some light on this?  Anyone?  I'll be happy to
give him any info available. Thanks!
Camilla Flintermann, Oxford,OH