Yay Wendy!!! ;-))) Loved *every* word. 'Copied, printed' for my dear PD
friend. He too has a great attitude so I know he'll love it. Have you
read,"Love Medicine & Miracles" by Bernie S. Siegel, M.D.? My friend
read it, loved it and lent it to me. I just got really into it yesterday
and I love it. Dr. Siegel writes and believes like you do and I think
(if you haven't already read it), that you'll really enjoy/identify with
it. BTW, anyone else there that hasn't read it I think it would be
really worthwhile to pick up a copy at bookstore or library.

Thanks again Wendy for this and all your wonderful posts.

Helen Spence   ([log in to unmask])