I want to say thank you to those of you who brought to my attention the fact
that Nancy Kassebaum is concerned about how the money in the Udall bill is
going to be spent.  I will follow up with more information on how we should
proceed from here after I have done a bit more research.  Also, don't be
discouraged by her response, she has at least taken the time to look at the
bill and to tell us why she isn't cosponsoring at this time.  That doesn't
mean we should give up on her.  As a matter of fact, now would be a good time
to bombard her with letters from constituents.

In the meantime, Parkinson's Action Network will be working to directly
address  Kassebaum's concerns about the use of the money in the Morris K.
Udall Research and Education Act.  To do this we need your help.  Anyone who
has received a letter from her should send us a copy right away.  Fax or
email is best, as it is somewhat urgent, but mail is fine too.

Our address is [log in to unmask]

Parkinson's Action Network
822 College Avenue Ste. C
Santa Rosa, CA 95404