Many of our newer members are concerned when they don't see their own
messages posted to the list.  This is caused by listserver's default
setting which is norepro which means that your own message doesn't come
to you along with the rest....unnecessarily confusing but... To change
this:

                and in the body of the note, type:

                set parkinsn repro

If you suddenly stop receiving the parkinsn messages, follow Camilla
Flinterman's/John Cottingham's instructions re checking your settings.
Sometimes, for some specific error messages, the listserver will
auto-delete a member.  Also, if I receive multiple error messages for
your account and can't get a reply, I have to delete a member.  There are
many causes for this...a member changes servers or goes on vacation and
forgets to change the settings to nomail or the server is down.  Another
cause of error messages is not deleting or downloading and then deleting
messages.  If you exceed your quota, your server will not allow any more
messages in to your account.

Hope this helps.

Barb