This gentleman needs information, perhaps some of you can help.
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   [log in to unmask] (Mike Baginski)
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date: 95-08-15 19:07:10 EDT

Dear Members,

        My father has PD and is 80 years old with some rather severe complications.
 He is presently hospitalized and is passing blood in his feces along with an
infection in his esophagus.  The MD(s) in charge did not inform my mother
that taking sinemet and milk/milk proteins/animal proteins would cause a
reduction in the amount of L-dopa absorbed.  There are probably a number of
things they didn't explain and I feel that becoming part of this user group
would be very useful (by the way, you can get a binhex converter by FTP'ing
it from oak.oakland.edu -- hope this helps the person inquiring).  I would
greatly appreciate it if someone would instruct me how to do so (I'll be out
of town from Thursday until Monday). My e-mail address is
[log in to unmask] and my World Wide Web homepage:
http:/www.eng.auburn.edu/:80/users/mikeb/

                        Thanks much,

                        Professor Michael E. Baginski
                        Dept. of Electrical Engineering