Dear Betti:

You mentioned that the doctor prescribed Risperdal to deal with your
father's dementia.  My father has also been experiencing alot of dementia
and paronoid behavior.  A few posts on this list mentioned the name of an
anti-psychotic drug that began with a "C" (cl or ch?), obviously the name
escapes me now.  I sent those posts to my stepmom who in turn called my
dad's doctor.  This drug in clinical trials and the doctor has enrolled
my dad in one of the tests.  He starts Monday and for four weeks we will
not know if he is taking a placebo or the real thing.  I will keep you
posted on the results.  Anyone know the name of the drug I can't remember?

- Rachel ([log in to unmask])