Hello, my name is Richard Lakeman. I am the field officer for the Parkinsonism
Society in Wanganui, NZ. We have about 50 people in our group and about 40
with Parkinsons. We produce a quarterly magazine for our members to accompany
our national magazine.
I invite any Parkinsonian, carer or interested person to post a personal note
to me for inclusion in our magazine. Any news which you think our members
down under would appreciate or personal insights into your experience with
Parkinsons would be values. Maybe someone out there would like to corresponde
with someone from NZ.
Please post to my personal address ([log in to unmask]).
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Richard.
Richard Lakeman, Wanganui, New Zealand