Dear (Not a Medical) Doctor Mike:

You responded to my question about long-term combat related PD, and I thank
you.  I also found and reread your original post re your own condition.

I wonder if you would be interested in knowing that my Dad said the same
thing as you about driving ability--now he just says "If somebody's gonna
have to drive me around where I wanna go then SOMEBODY better be around when
I wanna go somewhere!" (Seems he wants to go a lot more now that someone else
is doing the driving!)  You hang in there, okay?

And hang on to this list, there seem to be some pretty admirable people on
here who are coping with this disease in all kinds of ways.  Some humorous,
some heartwrenching, but this group is doing a lot to help everyone
involved--PDers, caregivers, and friends.

manderwiz aka joyce saylor