 Dea Joyce,

        Thank you for that kind note.  I'll be in Erie PA discussing my father's situat
 ion with several medical doctors (Thursday - Sunday).  I find it a bit troublin
 g that so much information about PD is not being disseminated to the patients a
 nd primary care physicians.  It may come as no surprise to you that the people
 that I find know the most about how to best handle cases like my fathers are no
 t Medical Doctors but rather Professors/Experts in Pharmacology, Experimental V
 eterinary Medicine, Biology, etc..  If the need arises, you may contact me (Thu
 rsday - Sunday) at (814) 825-8856.  After that I'll be back at Auburn Universit

                        Sincerely,

                        Michael Baginski