Does anyone know how to go about qualifying for reduced rate medications?
I am 28, a student on a limited budget, and the Sinemet CR and Eldypryl
costs are draining my funds.  My health plane only covers about 1/3 the
cost of my meds.

Thanks in advance.

"Peace from the Clouds"                              \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey Romanyshyn                                Email: [log in to unmask]
"Myth Hawk"

                 Poetry is for the soul, not the mind.

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David
Lewis Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/