Barbara,

Please SIGNOFF PARKINSN Mike SHErman. For personoal reasons that are not a
reflection of the love and information I have received from this PD
ListServe, I must say goodbye for now.   I will be back in the future.

G-D bless all of the PD'ers and their family and friends.

Mike

Michael P. Sherman, PhD
Director of Instructional Computing
Associate Professor of Landsacpe Architecture
Cook College
Communication via...
Voice....908-932-1514
E-Mail....Sherman@ AESOP.Rutgers.Edu
Fax....908-932-8880
John Lennon, in his song "Imagine" sang.....("Imagine all the people,
sharing all the world..., you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only
one, I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be one.".