In article  Sid Roberts <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Last Sunday's New York TTimes (Aug 13,1995) Magazine Section (pp53-54)
>features recipes for preparing fava beans - most call for lemon, olive
>oil and some pecorino cheese.  There is a recipe for fava bean salsa,
>fava bean pudding with shitakes, bacon and arugula, and, Fava Bean salad
>with Frisee, Peppers and Pecorino.

It's just amazing how current topics and advances read about here make it
into print or television or even WWW pages....later.<G>

John Cottingham                     "KNOWLEDGE is of two kinds: we know
[log in to unmask]                      a subject, or we know where we can
OR                                   find information upon it."
[log in to unmask]            Dr. Samuel Johnson