>Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 09:08:13 -0500
>From: Marcus Filipovich <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: www - info on Thalamic Stimulation
>Marcus O. Filipovich
>Manager
>Essential Tremor & Parkinson's Disease
>Medtronic, Inc. Neurological Division
>
>--- New Web Page Announcement ---
>
>Medtronic, Inc. has opened a home page at
>
>http://www.medtronic.com/
>
>Thalamic Stimulation for the suppression of disabling tremor due to
>Essential Tremor and Parkinson's Disease is highlighted (see the
>pages on the Neurological Division, "What's New" and Europe
>http://www.medtronic.com/public/medtronic/annual/geo/ema4.html).

It seems time for me to try the "rest" of internet. I sticked to our list
and never tried to find other information. (a lot of messages I didn't read
yet, but I keep them for times I might get bored, but nowadays I try to keep
up with the list). So when you don't hear from me I'm lost in Wonderland.

Kees Paap

Alice got lost,
saved by the clock,
who will save us,
surfing away from home,
through satellites we mail our post
but then one hears the num lock
and the enter and the lettters and Shi(f)t
I've  fallen asleep my head on my
boarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........