On Wed, 16 Aug 1995, Sara Thomas wrote:

The person you are requesting to "stay off" will never read this message,
if you read the diatribe this person spills then you will realize he is
not a pleasant person. How to have some impact on the activities of this
person, easy make a comment to his access provider, here is the address
just use a browser and drop them a line explaining that you do not
appreciate spamming by xxxxxx (I forgot his name but it was at the bottom
of the message).  Here is the browser adress:

                        http:[log in to unmask]

When you reach the page it has link at the bottom that says "maintained
by [log in to unmask]" select this link and it will alow you to make a comment
to the company. I suggested that they should cancel his account ASAP but
suspend it immediatley!

> Please stay off of this network.

George McKinlay