Hi! I have a friend with me who would like to tell you a little about himself
and perhaps make contact with others with similar interests and concerns.
We will be on line for the next hour so I hope someone out there will send us
a reply within that time. Otherwise I will relay messages to Tony.

My name is Tony Ander, I am 31 and live in Wanganui, New Zealand. When I was
15 I was diagnosed as having a form of Parkinsonism believed to be derived
from contracting a viral infection encephalitis from measles when I was 5.
I have gained many benefits from anti parkinson's treatment for 17 years,
mainly sinemet.
I am really interested in contacting anyone who may have experienced same.
Richard Lakeman, Wanganui, New Zealand