Dear Barbara:  I am writing to see if in the near future you are going
to get on the WWW.  My wife, Betty, is a Parky., and over the past two
years we have contributed very little to the Board, but we take down
daily.  Print and make the printout available to her Support Group
here on the SUNCOAST of FLORIDA.

Our problem is that I can get on the WWW, for $20 per month for 50 hours,
and Prodigy, my avenue now charges me @2.90 per hour for everything over
5 hours.

I know that on the WWW I can write to you at the above address, but I
do not know if the Listserve can be sent to me through the WWW.

If you have answers, or if any one has answers, HELP this POOR Boy.

Thanks,

Richard